Sunday, October 23, 2011

Woods adventure

'); } It was a fine day today, except for certain things. Any story, on any day, could start this way. Depending on the amount of certain things, days could be categorized as good or bad. If you like more diversity, you could put some more thought into and separate it differently, but the point is the same.
Considering the fact that my blog is all about I.B.S., it's probably easy to guess what exactly were my certain things. If not, do read on and see what was going on, even if I mention here that my title is somewhat illustrative...

My nephew was getting christened today. It was all taking place in a very beautiful place, one that is among the most peaceful places I know - in a monastery near the town I live in. It was relatively small gathering of close relatives with small guy being the center of everything. The day was a bit gray and rainy, but it wasn't raining when we were there. Ceremony was great - small fella didn't cry since he was too busy trying to repeat the words of the priest (he's 1 year and a half), everybody had a smile on their faces, and the rest of the day was equally promising. Except for the fact that my stomach decided to play a game on me, one that's he best in.
He sent me running into woods.

This time it wasn't alcohol, but it may have been the case of bad diet - since my dinner the night before wasn't what you'd call healthy. Nice to know that there are other things than alcohol I'm having problem with. Life just gets better every day.

No comments: