Wednesday, October 5, 2011

From nervous to proper annoyed in an hour or two

'); } If anyone wonders why should someone go from nervous to proper annoyed, he should probably continue reading my blog. While it was my best intention to introduce people to IBS, what it exactly is and how to avoid / defeat it, this blog turned out to be a list of mistakes I make on a daily basis, and explanations on how exactly are those mistakes making my life worse.
On the other hand, if one considers a saying that it's better to learn on someone else's mistakes than yours, there still might be some common sense in visiting this place and reading it.

Last night was a party night for me. Not that I planned it, but one beer lead to another, and it stopped with quite some beer being filtered through my system. As expected, my stomach stopped being nervous and decided to go medieval with my a**, confirming one more time that I'm a proud owner of IBS-D (type of IBS that is characterized by diarrhea ). The good part of this is the fact I was so sick today, I couldn't even care about the mess found on work. Being a bit casual about things does have many good sides, and it was fun to remind myself how exactly my body worked few years ago, when my stomach was as peaceful as Dalai Lama.

Anyways, it's good to note it one more time: I'm definitely going to stop with beer. Some day, at least.

No comments: