Monday, September 26, 2011

Butterflies mimicking the sound of the city

'); } A big, unfamiliar city with only one happy thought: a perspective I cannot push out of my mind when turning the engine of my car, embarking on a trip. The city itself isn't a problem, once I get there and make an anchor somewhere. The thought of myself coming to my destination, some 45 minutes that need to pass from the moment I enter the city to the moment my stuff is laid in some room  I'll be staying - a totally different story.

Breathing deeply and convincing myself that everything will be OK is something that helps. I only wonder if it's always going to be that way (which it probably won't).

One great weekend is behind me now. Really beautiful weekend. The only dark spot is my stomach, coloring every first step I'm taking.

Need to stop with beer & coffee. Need to start with tea and healthy eating. Even in this condition I'm positive that this is a key step I should take if planing to stop worrying about IBS. Leaving old habits is a problem, though.

No comments: