Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Alcohol and all that comes along

'); } Spontaneously, last night, I had a few drinks with my cousin. Maybe even more than a few. What's worse, I had a few on Sunday, when I had 3 beers which ended up in many adventures related to my  stomach during next day. Somewhere on this blog there is an article that's mentioning alcohol as one of the no no things for people with IBS. Then again, no one ever mentioned that I'm some kind of a rational person. No Sir!
Our spontaneous party ended around 2am, after which I had a pleasant meal, consisting mainly of bacon and cheese. My (nervous) stomach probably doesn't love me much, but privately held medical institutions probably will. Did I mention I'm around 200 pounds? How about mentioning that my bones aren't that big?

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

The main problem with people, including myself (especially myself), is that they don't usually take much care of themselves until they start having real problems. Even worse is when they grab a problem or two and continue acting as stupid as they did before... And thus we come to my life story :).

I need to drop down to 180 pounds, to start eating regularly (& healthy) and to start spending my energy  somewhere (like swimming for example) (or, even better, by having other kinds of fun).

Time to go to sleep. Please be smarter than I am and don't drink. Even better, avoid smoking as well. One is sure: when I spend 7 or 10 days eating vegetables, going to bed in some decent hours and avoid alcohol & smokes, I end feeling much better and my problem basically vanishes (except in some stressful situations). This, however, is a subject for some other blog post.

Keep coming!

No comments: