Thursday, September 8, 2011

'); } One more time I started sweating as a result of a feeling in my lower belly - that things are getting bad. I was just finishing my breakfast break at work, drove my colleagues to work and stopped by a mechanic to fix some boring issue I had with car ventilation system. When we finished eating, I felt kinda weird - that kind of feeling. Some call it butterflies in stomach, but for me it's simply a feeling that something ain't right. It's often followed by unpleasant warmth through my body, which in turn makes me even more anxious. I tried to overcome it by convincing myself everything will be ok and by breathing calmly. It kinda worked: we came back to the office without issues.

Issues, however, did come after all :(. When I was waiting for my mechanic, a sudden urge came to my stomach, alarming me in the worst possible way. It calmed down a little bit when I sat down, but it also came back when my position changed to a standing. I cursed myself and my darn condition, but was determined to survive the day :)

And so, after few minutes, the mechanic came, listened to me explaining what the issue is, and I was ready to go back to my office (mechanic is only a few minutes from my office: 5-10 minutes, but more than enough when IBS is concerned). What annoys me very much is the fact that I was totally OK once back in the office. Ok, my stomach was kinda upset for some more time, but actual situation wasn't so alarming as it seemed back at the mechanic's. It's often like that. And I would like it to stop.

I read somewhere on the web a post (blog or forum, not really sure) titled 'Nervous stomach is controlling my life'; so true... SO, SO true.

I'll try to share some of my findings in the future... A ways to cheat on my stomach, making it less nervous and more life-acceptable. Not sure if that would be of much help, but ANY help is welcome for people with the same issues (I guess, at least, based on my own experience!).

I'm done with this post now. I'm also done with disinfecting my house. It's time for bed (11.15pm), as I'm getting up at 6.45am. Life ain't fair!

Stay good people!

No comments: