Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Beginnings: how exactly did you go there?

'); } It is strange how little time I spend reading about nervous stomach anxiety, considering how much time do I spend worrying. In a way, this disorder was the least that could 'find' me, considering the lack of care for myself. This blog is a way of fighting my usual wrongdoings.

Anxiety is referred to as a normal reaction to stress. It's something we all do. Nervous stomach is closely related to anxiety, and many people have seen it in work - there are bunch of  us having stomach problems when in situations directly connected to stress: on exams, before interviews (job interviews), on road etc. The part where normal reaction to stress becomes somewhat un-normal is the part when it gets nasty.
I remember times when I was totally free of these problems. I also remember times when this started to bug me - when I ran home from public places, simply to avoid going to public toilets. It looks almost clear - that first time, when running 1.5 miles to get home. What a mistake I was making!
But ok, if it was that simple, I'd simply ignore the issue and solve all my problems. Alas, it's not.

It seems like I'm not in the best possible mood for writing. I'll come back later.

No comments: