Monday, August 29, 2011

No sleep. Yes IBS.

'); } A bit of a rhyme for starters. While you might be unimpressed, I was rather unimpressed with my whole day. Thus, your unimpressed-ness is not as bad as mine ;).

Woke up at 6. Stomach was talking to me. His words weren't as gentle as my title is. I'm always impressed how my stomach reacts as certain times. Ok, when it's stressful situation (which in my case means obstacles between me, toilet and privacy), I can get it. It's IBS and all that. But what happened this morning? I was a bit stressed out / anxious because of some awkward situations I stumbled on work, but this was still not "normal" (if it's at all appropriate for me to say something like this).

No sleep, yes my adventurous stomach. I'm very sleepy and I still have some hopes and dreams about getting some rest. Fingers crossed!

No comments: