Friday, August 26, 2011

State your state of mind.

'); } I read somewhere that one can get this boring condition from one acute gastroenteritis attack. I know for sure that I had some similar situations in past, but I'm sure they aren't the cause of my problems. This post is about including a bit of personal information to this blog - something that comes as natural for blogs. (actually, it's so natural that I didn't do it until now)

In the past, I've been such a relaxed guy... For the most part, I've always had people close to me saying that I'm taking things too easy. It's not a joke - I grew up during war time, protected by my parent's love so much, that I didn't even take war as something bad. When someone manages to have a childhood like that and keep a smile on his face, you can call him care free.
How exactly have I gone from the point that sounds of grenades didn't interfere with my childhood to the point where I'm feeling butterflies whenever I go out to town, I'm not really sure. But I'm there - that's one I'm sure about.
I'll share my doubts, though...

In my twenties, I worked as a language assistant for NATO troops in Balkans - a job that was rather popular in these areas, even pretty much wished for. The money was good, the work itself wasn't hard at all and I got to drive around in military vehicles - something that I was used to (just as every other war-time kid was, actually).
Then, something went wrong. During my workdays, I used to stumble on situations where we're out on the road, doing whatever troops do when they aren't making war, and no toilet was available. At first, simply a fact that I was getting aware of, it became a sort-of obsession of mine: where am I going to "go" if I need to? The answer to this was rather simple: I got myself a sort-of-fobia: being left out without a toilet-o-fobia :)

This, obviously, is a rather trivial way of explaining what was happening to me. I'm sure anyone even closely related to psychology would laugh at my explanation. I don't care too much, though. It is my explanation, my blog and my life story. Thus, it is as good as any other explanation.

Totally different story is an answer to question what can I do about all this?


If questions in your head are anything similar, keep coming here and check how exactly am I coping with all this. It might help to relieve your pain, at least.

Stay good, as allways

No comments: