Friday, August 12, 2011

Simon says: here I am.

'); } Today, my dearest stomach is called Simon. I'm very please to introduce him to my visitors. As usual, this one is about him.

I remember talking to a diagnostician about my problems, describing in detail things that most people wouldn't like reading (and thus not mentioned here, because I'm that kind of a nice person), to almost laugh when I saw his face after notifying him that I gained some 20 pounds during last few years (during which my problem worsened). That was fun, kinda. It wasn't so fun when he told me that I'm having something that's not curable, but also not lethal (just a bit boring, from his perspective at least).

I'm going on a trip tomorrow, looking to see someone very dear to me. My Simon is also happy about the trip and about seeing this person. He's showing his happiness by reminding me how cheerful guy he is. To steer things up a little bit, I had burek for breakfast today, then coffee, then some sprite and another meal around 11am. This other mail was also a definitive brute break of the rules I mentioned in my last post. Obviously, it resulted in an interesting day for me. Just to be on the safe side, I also had a beer later on.
I'm ending the day trying to fix everything by eating plain rice and taking 2 pills with that benign bacteria that is so beneficial for digestion.

Like I was saying: hello people, this is Simon, my dear friend. And yes, I'm an idiot.

Stay good. Check links I posted, the first one is rather informative, explaining one local dish (I live in Balkans, south-east Europe), and another one is my yesterday's post in which I'm explaining why exactly I'm an idiot.

Stay good, in all the ways I'm not.

No comments: