Monday, August 8, 2011

I've got issues!

'); } Hello all!

Not really sure how to start with this, but I'm sure I'll pick it up somehow and that my visitors will have enough patience to stay with me until I do. Like noted in title, issues is something I have, and something I'd really love to get rid off. I was told that it helps if one goes and share it somewhere, so I'll give it a try. This is a blog about me giving a try. With a little luck, it'll be a blog about me succeeding in my try and also helping someone else.

So, a quick quote from wikipedia article:
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS, or spastic colon) is a diagnosis of exclusion. It is a functional bowel disorder characterized by chronicabdominal pain, discomfort, bloating, and alteration of bowel habits in the absence of any detectable organic cause.[1] In some cases, the symptoms are relieved by bowel movements.[2] Diarrhea or constipation may predominate, or they may alternate (classified as IBS-DIBS-Cor IBS-A, respectively). IBS may begin after an infection (post-infectious, IBS-PI), a stressful life event, or onset of maturity without any other medical indicators.

Ergo, I've been diagnosed with Irritable bowel syndrome some time ago, but I've been told by several doctors before that this is bothering me when I cried for help.

It's a pain. It's stressful. It's making my life miserable.
It's also going to be thoroughly explained and investigated on this blog. All help is welcome. I'll personalize this story, since it's very much mine (unfortunately). Your stories are welcome, as well. Anyone wanting to post here, please use comments and I'll read it and contact you (leave your e-mail).

Stay good.

No comments: